Followers

Friday, July 8, 2016

I am Poorer

I am Poorer

Okay...back to the picture of that empty room, It was when I decided to quit my job and continue my studies.

That empty room was my FIRST Counseling Room, dedicated to me for the duration of 8 months doing intern at an All-Male Juvenile School as a Counselor-in-training

So the treacherous journey was having to go back to do my Masters in Psychology Counseling (after a long hiatus from school, and my brain is already so rusty)

I face the risk of becoming poor because I wanted to give my all in my final year. I was already slacking during my second year, because I was still doing it part time, and it was near impossible to juggle the hours as a wife, worker and student.

After the struggle

The struggle was real for me and I triumphed until I graduated in 2012/2013. The pictures below are some of the memories i kept during my internship. I don't keep tabs on them, but I am sure if not all,,.some of them are doing good and have already continued their study

Here are some of the activities, shown here is a further study talk for the boys
Picture on the right are some of the readings the boys enjoy after completing their counselling session
Picture on the left is me ( white blouse ) with the teachers
Picture on the right...again, having a time off from the high fences of their dorm is quite a luxury for them. Reading english books. I made them a small pocket notebook for them to write down every word that they don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment