Followers

Friday, July 8, 2016

Where Do I Begin?


Where do I begin?

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog.

Why...

This blog is started off to share my passion with others out there, and to find people who has the same passion that I have. The power of positive attraction is what we need to keep on going, no matter how slow we feel we are trudging.

The picture above is representing myself, to represent the starting of this treacherous journey. :)
Well, that is me exaggerating...
This journey about me finding myself, re engaging to the community and towards a better me.

Me...

I started working at the age of 21 after graduating with a Bachelor of Science. I think I started off clean, excellent school grades, even leap a year during Diploma as I achieved Dean's List every semester. I am not really proud of that though, because I believe EVERYONE can achieve the same or better with opportunity, encouragement, self motivation and money ( course you  need money to pay for tuition fees and all the extra expenses, until you graduate ).

There we go...

Since the age of 21 until about 11 years later, hogging myself to work every morning even weekends sometimes, just to prove myself to those I don't even know (no offense to other whatever coloured collar okay). Work became mundane for me to pay up bills and commitments. The ups and downs, the marriage came in-between, health issues and of course the everyday notion of "What am I doing here?..."

Some people l.o.v.e their job and career. It's okay if you are overpaid. He He...As long as you love what you do, don't look back. But this blog is about me, so everything written in here is about myself,

Wait for it...

I still don't feel that I have DONE ENOUGH for myself and for the family. I believe we always have to better THAN our parents, so that we can mould our generation to be greater than us, and only with that we can see our lineage grow and prosper. And I don't LIKE to be in the shadows of anyone. I want to be my own shadow.

Poorer...

After 11 years working to feel good, and to show that I have somehow 'achieved' something. I quit my job. And there you go! I am poorer than the rest of my friends and siblings. PooR!



.



No comments:

Post a Comment